Monday, June 13, 2011

Tashua Knolls Late Sunday Special - Home of the 20oz Cocktail

It started out like any other Sunday after tying one on. The guys and I hit the Duck in Westport for some stiff drinks and to catch up with a buddy. After about an hour of listening to assenine antics stuff got pretty boring so we decided to hit up the back 9 at Tahsua. They run a Sunday special, I think it's $20 for the back 9 after 4 pm or something like that. The back 9 here is considerably better then the front 9 so I don't really know what they're thinking there.

You gotta hit up the 20 oz cocktail. shit's legit and gets the round going right.



We're getting ready in the parking lot before the round. The back nine gets pretty rowdy. We stocked our bags, but the guys in front of us put a 30 pack in their bags. That must have been one intense 9.









View from the Tee box on 11. Hard dog leg left. Usually I end up taking my second shot from around the tree on the hill. Not a hard one.










Here's the view from the 14th tee box. Best hole on the course by far, but a difficult one. Bob rocked his drive, then hit his second shot off of the shed and pulled out a par somehow. Oh to have that up and down game.

I ended up with a cocksucking 8.







This is the view on 15. Not as nice.













Was an awesome round. I was 8 over on the two par 3's. fantastic. I'm glad I continue to pay to play this game.

Scores for the back 9
Bob- 38 strokes
Dave - 57 strokes
Conor - 50 strokes

Hit Pepe's up in Ffld and got after it with some pizza. Ran into a trash bag waitress that we used to know. She's terrible, but has awesome tits. I told her that she needs to wear a tighter shirt to get a good tip and we basically berated her for an hour then left. Of course she wanted to hang with the Conman, but he doesn't go that shit.

Got back to NYC at 12:30 AM and had to work the next day. Fun Monday, Fun Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment