Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tashua on July 4th Weekend!

We got a tee time at 12:50 on Saturday the 2nd. Absolutely perfect day for golf. Was sunny, but a little cloudy and in the mid 80's. No pictures. Check out my last post for some

I played with Cheese Steak, Digital and Pac-man. Pac-man and I shared a cart and killed it. we had to scramble a bit the get there on time, even though it was after 12. Stuff happens when you rock hard the night before. Thankfully for the other chumps I bought a 24 pack of balls so they were able to scam mine. The Nike SFT's are underrated and inexpensive. http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4002621&cid=CSE:GoogleProductSearch

We rolled in there with a couple coolers packed. We had to skip the 20 oz cocktail this time because we were all pretty well stocked. Digital and cheese steak brought there own coolers and I packed my bag with brews and freezer packs so I rocked the entire time.

The course was in great shape. I don't know if you remember me saying something about the conditions earlier in the year. The front 9 wasn't good earlier, but now it's as nice as the back 9. I should have taken more pics. Fail on my part.

Drive was on point. We were playing best ball, Digital and I vs the others. Digital played like crap and the handicaps were off so it was difficult for me to take a hole. After 12 hold Digital and I were down 5. We pressed and went up 2 holes going into the 18th. Cheese Steak hogpressed and somehow they took us down.


No comments:

Post a Comment