Saturday, September 1, 2012

Penn State Is Limp!

I anxiously watched the Penn State opening game expecting to see these players come out flying around and restore some dignity to a battered program. These kids didn't do anything and I was behind them 100%. They were limp! Looked limp after the 1st quarter and I knew the season was over. This is going to be a extremely difficult season for them and it will just get worse in the coming years. I originally thought they would be ok, but I was way off. the program is going to be a mess. 


Here's the Penn State schedule and my picks:
3 wins and 7 losses with a terrible streak to end the season.

vs Ohio - this was a devastating loss
At Virginia - win
vs Navy - loss
ve Temple - win, they had better win this one.
at Illinois - win, this may be a bit aggressive, but I'll give it to them.
at Iowa - loss
vs Ohio State - They are going to be embarrassed, loss
at Purdue - This is a loss.
at Nebraska - loss
vs Wisconsin - loss

No comments:

Post a Comment