Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oscar De La Hoya Smashed With A Suit?????

So this is what it's come to? Oscar is being sued by some chick who's saying he held her against her will or some garbage. I may be wrong, but this chick looks an awful lot like a pro to me and I don't mean professional boxer.
So Oscar met this chick on her "modeling" site and invited her to dinner then up to his place. If smells like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's usually a hooker Right there she should have stopped it if she wasn't down for action. This girl isn't 12, she knows what the deal is. I know that no one deserves to be attached and that women have the right to say no, but don't put yourself in these situations and this stuff won't go down. Total BS lawsuit. I hope Oscar mops the floor with her.

The cross dressing thing is weird. Don't really get it. This guy was my favorite boxer for a long time. He'll fight the best even if he may lose and he often did. He went and fought though and usually in their weight classes. He didn't duck anyone and legitimized a lot of careers. The cross dressing thing will be blown away soon enough just like this ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment